Wednesday, April 20, 2011

ENC 1102

by Daishia O'Loughlin
 
 
 
ENC 1102
The last english class
before I am through
So much to learn
so much to do
Was there more to learn?
Yes, it was true
 
Essays, Essays,
and projects, galore
I thought I'd learned it all
but here I learn more
and I wonder
Will my brain fall to the floor?
Writing is a priviledge
yet can be such a chore
 
I believed I knew how to argue
and how to persuade
But hey, We all learn things new
Possibly everyday
We may not be children
but we are not quite adults
and this is a necessity
if we kids want results
 
So let's read
let's write
make our young minds bright
At the end of this tunnel
there is a light
The light of "We're done!"
"We're finished! We're free!"
The light of "No more papers!
"Hi, summer! Yay me!"
This engaging class
that has proven a chore
hath drilled in us knowledge
of persuasion galore!

No comments:

Post a Comment